Decido Alumno

A quick note, I've moved from my old Blogger page to here because my journal client won’t let me work with that blog and it was becoming hard to edit pictures with Bloggers actual interface, so if you want to see the old posts click here. Or by clicking the Old Blog link at the bottom of the page.

So, after several weeks of work, here he is Decido Alumno; The Fallen Disciple.   Untitled-1 Untitled-2Untitled-3Untitled-4 Untitled-5

I’m pretty pleased with how the book turned out, sorry for blurry phone photos. I’m still not sure about using inks on models because of the shine you get in the recesses, but overall I’m pretty happy with it. The model is produced by Gamezone and comes with a page boy who I will be painting at some point in the future. You can buy Gamezone products in the Uk here with Artemis Black or in the US through CMON.

Comments