Winds of Change

So, Duke of the Blood Keep has been on hiatus a little longer than I initially intended. Part of the reason for this is that I’ve not been working on new models but actually using my own painting guides to revisit some old paintjobs.

With no new material to share I’ve been avoiding writing in this space, I seem to have changed the original purpose of this blog from a space to share my work to a more tutorial based enterprise.

I have to say that I really enjoy posting my painting guides and I hope they have been helpful, however they do take a long time to produce and attempt to produce one weekly, with my current work load is proving impossible.

So, I’m going to change the way I do posts here again. With the painting challenges and pledges I’m now running over at Otherworld I will be using this space to show work in progress and talk about new materials I’m using and new techniques I’m trying. I will still produce some guides but they may be shorter ones focusing on producing a specific effect.

I also want to start producing articles about hobbying in general, how to go about starting miniature gaming, what to collect, how to approach painting, things like that. Hopefully this switch in focus will bring me back on course for my weekly updates. Thank you to everyone who continues to support this blog, either directly or through the forums and I hope you will enjoy this change of pace.

Thanks

Chris

Comments