The August Painting Challenge

Hey guys, I know I dont post much about the Challenges over at the Otherworld Forums but this month there are prizes to be won if you get involved.

The prize is upto £15 worth of minis from the Otherworld store of your choice and Richard has very kindly offered the same, so two lucky winners will be chosen.

All you have to do win is paint one Otherworld miniature that would be found guarding a dungeon and post it in this thread.

The full description of the challenge can be found on that thread. Please note that the prizes are being awarded by effort, not skill. It is not necessarily the best painter that will win, but the painter I deem to have gone the Extra Mile.

And now, for some pics from my entry… My very own Rust Monsters!!

P8070404P8070406

Comments